The new Wholesome Fixin’s menu category features 11 low calorie, better-for-you choices, with fresh ingredients and full-bodied flavor.
New Breakfast Choices Served All Day – Each Under 500 Calories
- The Good Morning Breakfast scrambles up two Egg Beaters with a choice of turkey bacon or turkey sausage, tasty cheese grits, and sliced tomatoes, plus a side of fresh fruit.
- Multi-Grain French Toast is grilled to perfection then topped with fresh fruit and served with Honey Citrus Yogurt Sauce or sugar-free syrup.
- Egg n’ Cheese Sliders feature two fresh Grade A eggs cooked to order and served on whole wheat flat bread toasts with Colby cheese, lite-mayo, and sliced tomatoes. Comes with a side of fresh fruit too.
- Fresh Fruit n’ Yogurt Parfait Breakfast layers low fat vanilla yogurt with fresh fruit then tops it with granola. Served with a two-egg helping of scrambled Egg Beaters plus three slices of turkey bacon.
New Lunch and Dinner Choices Served Daily After 11 a.m. – Each Under 600 Calories
(Each served with mixed seasonal vegetables or fresh Steamed Broccoli, and choice of a Wholesome Fixin’s side.)
- The Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken Breast starts with a tender chicken breast coated in buttermilk and cornflake crumbs then bakes it until crispy.
- Pecan Crusted Catfish is a farm-raised fillet brushed with orange marmalade for a touch of sweetness and coated with a seasoned pecan crust, then grilled to a golden brown.
- The Spice Rubbed Pork Chop gets real flavor from the special campfire seasoning and orange mustard glaze.
- Pepper-Grilled Sirloin is an 8-oz. USDA Choice Top Sirloin seasoned with three kinds of cracked pepper and grilled to order. Served with Mixed Seasonal Vegetables or fresh Steamed Broccoli, and choice of a Wholesome Fixin’s side
Four new sides: Fresh Steamed Broccoli, Mixed Seasonal Vegetables, Cheese Grits, and Fresh Seasonal Fruit.